Saturday, May 14, 2011

Here's What's Going On-

Hey all... what, 5 of you, out there that read this.

Been pretty busy lately, been doing an animation for Tagwhat, a smartphone app company. Basically, I'm the lead animator for a short "infomation" (I coined the term, by the way. Cross between information and animation) about the product. I'm almost done, and will post an updated demo reel and everything when I can.

I other news, Osama Bin laden was killed eh. Yeah I know, it happened like, 2 weeks ago. But still. Well, the majority of my friends actually thought it wrong of us to kill him.

Really?

That's just... interesting.

Anywho, I'm for it. One step closer to bringing this whole war to rest. Though lately there have been threats against us, so there's no hiding that. Guess only thing we CAN do is wait and see what happens.

Gah, I'm tired.

Anyways, that's it for now.

TTFN

-Brandenhead

No comments:

Post a Comment